Wednesday, December 5, 2007
Snowman Presentation at Barnes & Noble Thursday 7 pm
Please come on down and bring your loved ones. A 25 min slide-show, which is guaranteed to enhance the reading of The History of the Snowman, is followed by a Q&A and then a signing. First hundred attendees get a wooden snowman book mark. Thank you.
(By the way, in the morning I'll be appearing on The Bryant Park Project on NPR around 8:30 - 9am. I'll be interviewed by NY1 later in the day and the B&N book event will be filmed by CBS Sunday Morning.)
Previous Today's Snowman Stories
- ► 2014 (15)
- ► 2013 (34)
- ► 2012 (25)
- ► 2011 (38)
- ► 2010 (32)
- ► 2008 (84)
- Non-Stop Snowmen
- A Sneak Peek Inside The History of the Snowman: Fr...
- 'Twas the Night Before Christmas
- In the Meadow We Will Make a Snowman...
- London Calling
- There's No Business Like Snow Business
- Things Are Moving!
- Snowman Amusement Park in the Works
- This Day in Snowman History
- Snowman Presentation at Barnes & Noble Thursday 7 pm
- ▼ December (10)