(Apologies to all entries and readers who have been patiently waiting - I've been in San Diego Bay aboard the Star of India, the world's oldest sailing ship sketching for a graphic novel called The Sea Below Us – my upcoming comedy on the perils of Arctic exploration.)
1. Saint Lucia SnowGirl built by Nancy & Kevin Lindquist. Photo by Kevin L. Lindquist.
2. Snow Animal with Char, the world-famous psychic/medium.
3. Snowman Seeks Skibunny photographed in Lower East Side by NYC graphic designer Jay Sylvester.
4. Hollywood Hills photographed by TV producer Ed Nachtrieb.
5. Swiss Alps Snowman built and photographed by renown film director Jean Philippe Laroche at his hotel, Plein Ciel in Switzerland (where blowing up snowmen is a holiday!).