Monday, March 24, 2008
High-Brow Snowman; The Series Part V
Mystery solved. Billy Russomano is the artist responsible for Snowmen in Diner. The self-taught Russomano's signature work is a white coffee cup against a brightly colored background. The Sunset Park-based can be found on Prince Street between Mercer and Broadway, or on West Broadway between Prince and Houston, selling his original artwork.
We conclude our art series by revisiting again (for the sake of those new here at Today's Snowman) the arty film short What's So Funny About Peace, Love & Exploding Snowmen. You need to hit the pause button and give it a minute to load before playing–wait for the red bar to go across.
At Funny or Die.com the following review was left;
"I hate snowpeople, and I’m glad someone else does (too). They shouldn’t be built in the first place—but if they are, destruction is the only answer."
Previous Today's Snowman Stories
- ► 2014 (15)
- ► 2013 (34)
- ► 2012 (25)
- ► 2011 (38)
- ► 2010 (32)
- Snowman Prank
- Snowman Wins Marketing Award
- High-Brow Snowman; The Series Part V
- Spring is Here...in some places
- 38th Annual Snowman Burning
- High-Brow Snowman; The Series Part IV
- High-Brow Snowman; The Series Part III
- High-Brow Snowman; The Series Part II
- High-Brow Snowman; The Series Part I
- Vote For Your Favorite Snowman – Here Are Your 8 C...
- World's Largest Snowman Record Broken
- A Glimpse of the March Entrants to Whet Your Appet...
- The Winner of the February Snowman Contest is The ...
- ▼ March (13)