Sunday, March 30, 2008
Photo by Zak Holtan
FERGUS, MINNESOTA – When Phil and Denise Nelson returned from vacation they found their driveway blockaded with 15 snowmen courtesy of pranksters slash co-workers of Phil's at the city works department. As reported by The Daily Journal, it's an ongoing joke when a co-worker goes on vacation. Frosty has been found glued to an outhouse seat, roped to our-wheelers and nailed to roofs. This time a plastic Frosty was found about 40 feet high in a tree.
Reporter Susan Larson writes, "Showing no shame, the culprits recruited the assistance of Phil and Denise’s daughters, Kelsey, and Alisha, and Denise’s brother, Dan, all more than willing participants."
Previous Today's Snowman Stories
- ► 2014 (15)
- ► 2013 (34)
- ► 2012 (25)
- ► 2011 (38)
- ► 2010 (32)
- Snowman Prank
- Snowman Wins Marketing Award
- High-Brow Snowman; The Series Part V
- Spring is Here...in some places
- 38th Annual Snowman Burning
- High-Brow Snowman; The Series Part IV
- High-Brow Snowman; The Series Part III
- High-Brow Snowman; The Series Part II
- High-Brow Snowman; The Series Part I
- Vote For Your Favorite Snowman – Here Are Your 8 C...
- World's Largest Snowman Record Broken
- A Glimpse of the March Entrants to Whet Your Appet...
- The Winner of the February Snowman Contest is The ...
- ▼ March (13)