Thursday, March 27, 2008
Snowman Wins Marketing Award
Pierre the Fanatic Hockey Snowman, the team mascot of the NHL's Phoenix Coyotes has been honored as the Best Member Club Marketing Campaign award for the 2008 season. The team's marketing efforts this season have revolved around the mullet-sporting, dentally challenged snowman looks like a crazed Muppet that got caught in a fight. He speaks with a French accent, and the hockey team has been running quirky 30-second television spots featuring its newest promotional figure. Runner-up was a Ranger fan who hadn't bathed in ten days.
Previous Today's Snowman Stories
- ► 2014 (15)
- ► 2013 (34)
- ► 2012 (25)
- ► 2011 (38)
- ► 2010 (32)
- Snowman Prank
- Snowman Wins Marketing Award
- High-Brow Snowman; The Series Part V
- Spring is Here...in some places
- 38th Annual Snowman Burning
- High-Brow Snowman; The Series Part IV
- High-Brow Snowman; The Series Part III
- High-Brow Snowman; The Series Part II
- High-Brow Snowman; The Series Part I
- Vote For Your Favorite Snowman – Here Are Your 8 C...
- World's Largest Snowman Record Broken
- A Glimpse of the March Entrants to Whet Your Appet...
- The Winner of the February Snowman Contest is The ...
- ▼ March (13)