...Snow Animal by Char, everyone's favorite psychic garnering almost 50% of the votes. Let me first say congratulations and thank Char for participating in the first snowman contest (and to answer some emails, no, Char did not use mind control to win...right, Char?). I actually just missed meeting Char in Los Angeles a couple of weeks ago – we were both at a mutual friend's and I was really hoping to say hello but I was busy in another part of the house vomiting out my brains.
Anyhoo, here are a couple more pictures of the winning snowman and I'll mention Char has a new great book out called Discover Your Inner Wisdom: Using Intuition, Logic, and Common Sense to Make Your Best Choices for Life, Health, Finances, and Relationships (I kid you not) which is actually published by the same people who published my new great book The History of the Snowman. Thanks, Char!
Previous Today's Snowman Stories
- ► 2014 (15)
- ► 2013 (34)
- ► 2012 (25)
- ► 2011 (38)
- ► 2010 (32)
- The Finger Pointing Continues
- There's No Business Like Snow Business
- A Snow Scupture So Ahead of it's Time...
- Univ. of Colorado vs, Rotterdam, NY Update
- My God, This is Beautiful (Yet Fiendish, Too)!
- Crime Scene Snowman - Dying a Slow Death
- Greetings From Rotterdam, USA
- Former US Prez Takes Swipe at Global Warming Snowman
- Cardboard Snowman Declares He's Still in the Conte...
- Snowman Contest Parity
- University of Colorado Vs. Rotterdam
- New Personal Ads
- Snowman Contest – Taking It Up a Notch
- Snowman Contest Heating Up With Fine Art
- Snowman Contest – 2 More Entries
- University of Colorado Enter Race
- "Snow–Challenged" New Yorkers Rejoice
- And the Winner is...
- Snowman Contest – Round 2
- ▼ February (19)