Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Snowman Contest Heating Up With Fine Art
#5 Outsider Snowman
Ahhhh, some fine art of the snowman nature. This gauche painting was executed by Cathy Widmark of Mastic Shirley, NY, not a outsider artist per se but a CPA.
#6 Missing Stomach Snowman
Carla Kinnee found this snow woman in Collingwood, Ontario, Canada, "running on an empty stomach" and it kinda looks like fine art (com'n, keep an open mind). This is the first time families will be fighting it out amongst themselves at a Today's Snowman contest – Carla is the sister-in-law of Sandy Kinnee, snowman expert and creator of The Cardboard Snowman, also in this competition.
And, yes, it's NOT too late to enter The Snowman Contest – it's never too late...
Previous Today's Snowman Stories
- ► 2014 (15)
- ► 2013 (34)
- ► 2012 (25)
- ► 2011 (38)
- ► 2010 (32)
- The Finger Pointing Continues
- There's No Business Like Snow Business
- A Snow Scupture So Ahead of it's Time...
- Univ. of Colorado vs, Rotterdam, NY Update
- My God, This is Beautiful (Yet Fiendish, Too)!
- Crime Scene Snowman - Dying a Slow Death
- Greetings From Rotterdam, USA
- Former US Prez Takes Swipe at Global Warming Snowman
- Cardboard Snowman Declares He's Still in the Conte...
- Snowman Contest Parity
- University of Colorado Vs. Rotterdam
- New Personal Ads
- Snowman Contest – Taking It Up a Notch
- Snowman Contest Heating Up With Fine Art
- Snowman Contest – 2 More Entries
- University of Colorado Enter Race
- "Snow–Challenged" New Yorkers Rejoice
- And the Winner is...
- Snowman Contest – Round 2
- ▼ February (19)