Wednesday, February 27, 2008
The Finger Pointing Continues
Rotterdam, NY – The very spirited contest this month on Today's Snowman was featured yesterday in the Daily Gazette in Schenectady and only added gasoline to the fire;
"The nearly 12-foot behemoth snow sculpture — now history — is on pace to trounce its equal-sized counterpart crafted by a group of University of Colorado alumni nearly 2,000 miles away. “It’s the age old story of whose snowman is bigger,” said Bob Eckstein, the online competition’s moderator and author of the “History of Snowman: From the Ice Age to the Flea Market.” For most of the month, the Great Snowman of Rotterdam remained in a tight race with its Rocky Mountain version...for MORE.
Previous Today's Snowman Stories
- ► 2014 (15)
- ► 2013 (34)
- ► 2012 (25)
- ► 2011 (38)
- ► 2010 (32)
- The Finger Pointing Continues
- There's No Business Like Snow Business
- A Snow Scupture So Ahead of it's Time...
- Univ. of Colorado vs, Rotterdam, NY Update
- My God, This is Beautiful (Yet Fiendish, Too)!
- Crime Scene Snowman - Dying a Slow Death
- Greetings From Rotterdam, USA
- Former US Prez Takes Swipe at Global Warming Snowman
- Cardboard Snowman Declares He's Still in the Conte...
- Snowman Contest Parity
- University of Colorado Vs. Rotterdam
- New Personal Ads
- Snowman Contest – Taking It Up a Notch
- Snowman Contest Heating Up With Fine Art
- Snowman Contest – 2 More Entries
- University of Colorado Enter Race
- "Snow–Challenged" New Yorkers Rejoice
- And the Winner is...
- Snowman Contest – Round 2
- ▼ February (19)