Monday, February 18, 2008
Former US Prez Takes Swipe at Global Warming Snowman
HOUSTON – While former President George Bush endorsed Senator John McCain today he, unexpectedly, lashed out at the snowman;
“(READ MY LIPS) It’s been a very strong contest, based on the big issues of our time, and I believe the tenor of our family debate had largely been befitting the high office in play. There are of course a few exceptions: when I saw a snowman asking a question during the YouTube debate, I naturally felt that the good Lord had taken me out of active politics at just the right time.”
No word yet of what's in the water in Houston that always provokes such insanity from there. (This story was provided by tennis great Everett Sherman and can be read in detail in the Times here.)
Previous Today's Snowman Stories
- ► 2014 (15)
- ► 2013 (34)
- ► 2012 (25)
- ► 2011 (38)
- ► 2010 (32)
- The Finger Pointing Continues
- There's No Business Like Snow Business
- A Snow Scupture So Ahead of it's Time...
- Univ. of Colorado vs, Rotterdam, NY Update
- My God, This is Beautiful (Yet Fiendish, Too)!
- Crime Scene Snowman - Dying a Slow Death
- Greetings From Rotterdam, USA
- Former US Prez Takes Swipe at Global Warming Snowman
- Cardboard Snowman Declares He's Still in the Conte...
- Snowman Contest Parity
- University of Colorado Vs. Rotterdam
- New Personal Ads
- Snowman Contest – Taking It Up a Notch
- Snowman Contest Heating Up With Fine Art
- Snowman Contest – 2 More Entries
- University of Colorado Enter Race
- "Snow–Challenged" New Yorkers Rejoice
- And the Winner is...
- Snowman Contest – Round 2
- ▼ February (19)