Monday, February 11, 2008
University of Colorado Enter Race
#2 Univ. of Colorado Snowman
While prizes went out this week to the winner and runner-up of last month's contest it's time to see a new contender for February's round.
Chris Moskoff (second from the right) has rounded up his friends from the University of Colorado during a reunion in Aspen and came up with this noteworthy snowman. From left to right; Nate, Darcy, Shanna, Ryan, Nicole, Matt, Mike, Kevin, Lea Ann, Chris B., Beth, Chris Moskoff, Murugan. For the record, the beverage the snowman is holding up in his right hand (branch) is non-alcoholic.
So GO COLORADO! And this is a call out to other institutes of higher learning to accept the challenge and start rolling some snowballs.
Previous Today's Snowman Stories
- ► 2014 (15)
- ► 2013 (34)
- ► 2012 (25)
- ► 2011 (38)
- ► 2010 (32)
- The Finger Pointing Continues
- There's No Business Like Snow Business
- A Snow Scupture So Ahead of it's Time...
- Univ. of Colorado vs, Rotterdam, NY Update
- My God, This is Beautiful (Yet Fiendish, Too)!
- Crime Scene Snowman - Dying a Slow Death
- Greetings From Rotterdam, USA
- Former US Prez Takes Swipe at Global Warming Snowman
- Cardboard Snowman Declares He's Still in the Conte...
- Snowman Contest Parity
- University of Colorado Vs. Rotterdam
- New Personal Ads
- Snowman Contest – Taking It Up a Notch
- Snowman Contest Heating Up With Fine Art
- Snowman Contest – 2 More Entries
- University of Colorado Enter Race
- "Snow–Challenged" New Yorkers Rejoice
- And the Winner is...
- Snowman Contest – Round 2
- ▼ February (19)