Thursday, February 21, 2008
Univ. of Colorado vs, Rotterdam, NY Update
It's neck and neck, as of press-time the two top contenders, The University of Colorado Snowman and the Great Snowman of Rotterdam, are just one vote apart (I think. It's very hard to read the polls. These voting polls really stink and do not enhance the whole snowman contest experience. Today's Snowman is now conducting a poll survey.).
Previous Today's Snowman Stories
- ► 2014 (15)
- ► 2013 (34)
- ► 2012 (25)
- ► 2011 (38)
- ► 2010 (32)
- The Finger Pointing Continues
- There's No Business Like Snow Business
- A Snow Scupture So Ahead of it's Time...
- Univ. of Colorado vs, Rotterdam, NY Update
- My God, This is Beautiful (Yet Fiendish, Too)!
- Crime Scene Snowman - Dying a Slow Death
- Greetings From Rotterdam, USA
- Former US Prez Takes Swipe at Global Warming Snowm...
- Cardboard Snowman Declares He's Still in the Conte...
- Snowman Contest Parity
- University of Colorado Vs. Rotterdam
- New Personal Ads
- Snowman Contest – Taking It Up a Notch
- Snowman Contest Heating Up With Fine Art
- Snowman Contest – 2 More Entries
- University of Colorado Enter Race
- "Snow–Challenged" New Yorkers Rejoice
- And the Winner is...
- Snowman Contest – Round 2
- ▼ February (19)