Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Snowman Contest – Taking It Up a Notch
#7 Swiss Alps Snow Couple
The runner-up of last month's contest, film director Jean Philippe Laroche, has not taken 2nd place laying down storming back this month with this mysterious submission again built on top of his hotel, Plein Ciel in Switzerland.
#8 The Great Snowman of Rotterdam
From Gail Jerkins of Albany, New York comes this majestic 12' high participant that her co-worker made in Rotterdam, NY. His name is Jeffrey Older and he's an attorney. I was going to make a lawyer joke but anyone who makes such a great snowman must be a great guy! The eyes are made of landscaping lights, mouth a rubber hose, his arms are branches, his nose is a pine cone painted orange and his buttons are glass ornaments. Thanks guys and good luck!
Previous Today's Snowman Stories
- ► 2014 (15)
- ► 2013 (34)
- ► 2012 (25)
- ► 2011 (38)
- ► 2010 (32)
- The Finger Pointing Continues
- There's No Business Like Snow Business
- A Snow Scupture So Ahead of it's Time...
- Univ. of Colorado vs, Rotterdam, NY Update
- My God, This is Beautiful (Yet Fiendish, Too)!
- Crime Scene Snowman - Dying a Slow Death
- Greetings From Rotterdam, USA
- Former US Prez Takes Swipe at Global Warming Snowm...
- Cardboard Snowman Declares He's Still in the Conte...
- Snowman Contest Parity
- University of Colorado Vs. Rotterdam
- New Personal Ads
- Snowman Contest – Taking It Up a Notch
- Snowman Contest Heating Up With Fine Art
- Snowman Contest – 2 More Entries
- University of Colorado Enter Race
- "Snow–Challenged" New Yorkers Rejoice
- And the Winner is...
- Snowman Contest – Round 2
- ▼ February (19)