Saturday, February 23, 2008
A Snow Scupture So Ahead of it's Time...
How can you not see the genius of #6 Missing Stomach Snowman? Isn't this just a reflection of the state we are all going through now? A commentary on the clash between art and society? Connecting on an emotional level few snowmen can? Oh, who am I kidding, this piece needs alot of help.
Meanwhile as of press time The Great Snowman of Rotterdam pulled ahead of the University of Colorado by a score of 509 votes to 363. But there's over a week to go and it would take just one good address book to make up that gap. All the snowmen have a chance...expect this one, the Missing Stomach Snowman. It's destiny is a distinction in ineptitude.
It's actually starting to grow on me.
Previous Today's Snowman Stories
- ► 2014 (15)
- ► 2013 (34)
- ► 2012 (25)
- ► 2011 (38)
- ► 2010 (32)
- The Finger Pointing Continues
- There's No Business Like Snow Business
- A Snow Scupture So Ahead of it's Time...
- Univ. of Colorado vs, Rotterdam, NY Update
- My God, This is Beautiful (Yet Fiendish, Too)!
- Crime Scene Snowman - Dying a Slow Death
- Greetings From Rotterdam, USA
- Former US Prez Takes Swipe at Global Warming Snowman
- Cardboard Snowman Declares He's Still in the Conte...
- Snowman Contest Parity
- University of Colorado Vs. Rotterdam
- New Personal Ads
- Snowman Contest – Taking It Up a Notch
- Snowman Contest Heating Up With Fine Art
- Snowman Contest – 2 More Entries
- University of Colorado Enter Race
- "Snow–Challenged" New Yorkers Rejoice
- And the Winner is...
- Snowman Contest – Round 2
- ▼ February (19)